Shout out to the homies...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rOland said:
I got a buddy from Gulfport. I see your town on Cook Highway all the time when I drive down there. Good to know I got a reason to stop now.

:confused:. How can you when I am in Australia and you are in America. That is a fecking long drive!

EDIT : You quoted the wrong person didn't you!!! :)

dibby33 said:
:confused:. How can you when I am in Australia and you are in America. That is a fecking long drive!

EDIT : You quoted the wrong person didn't you!!! :)

Sincerest apologies... you are absolutely right. Pop down for Mardi Gras if you can & and I will make it absolutely right ;-)

rOland said:
Sincerest apologies... you are absolutely right. Pop down for Mardi Gras if you can & and I will make it absolutely right ;-)

Sounds like fun. Put some beers in the fridge, will be there soon...

Well Catfish, you're not the only member in Japan anymore. You and I are practically neighbors compared to the distance between Japan and other members. I've been brewing for 3 years now and finally found this forum. Do you know about the JapanAddicted forum? Do you get your supplies/ingredients from Beer Club Shop? Or Advanced Brewing? Lately I've been ordering from BCS since they have and English website and English speaking staff.

Back