• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer Distributor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwblank77

Reaction score
I have two beer distributors listed for sale in Western PA. One has a license that allows you to be the master distributor for micro-brews so you can sell micro-brews to other distributors. Please contact us for more details by sending an email to [email protected] If you know someone that may be interested, please refer them to me and you will get a nice referral fee. Just make sure they provide me your information.

What is fishy about it. Businesses are bought and sold all the time. This is an opportunity to buy something that you would have an interest in and make a living without the startup fears.

Kevin

He/she is a business broker, nothing wrong with that. Sold a business using a business broker in the past and was a happy camper.

Back