/Brag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chortly

Reaction score
Just picked up a 5cf chest freezer, no compressor hump, 24 cornies, 20# CO2 tank with regs/guages, and a 6 faucet soda fountain.... FREE!

If there was a way for me to cock punch you over the internet, you would be in the fetal position coughing up blood right now

Alright, I need to start keeping track of who is in the running for the 2009 HBT "YOU SUCK" Award. We have another contestant, congrats Chortly. The prize is a HBT group kick in the balls.

The only downside is that I am now the proud owner of 120 gallons of 12 year old Pepsi...

The only downside is that I am now the proud owner of 120 gallons of 12 year old Pepsi...

Maybe it's like beer and gets better with age? That part sucks for sure, you'll be cleaning kegs and replacing O-rings, but I still hate you.

Guessing that it involved a stapler, two goats, a one-legged midget, kiddie pool full of astroglide and a camcorder

Am I right?

Pretty good score. Where did you come across that in Orlando?

A friend's crazy old gandpa. He's spent years collecting junk to sell as salvage when "the prices for metal get better." Now he wants his barn space back. lol

A friend's crazy old gandpa. He's spent years collecting junk to sell as salvage when "the prices for metal get better." Now he wants his barn space back. lol

Thank your God for crazy old grandpappies. :ban:

I'll ro-sham-bo you for it!

Let me know if you need the part numbers from mcmaster for rings- Mad cheap (except the lid seals).

Back