From Orlando, FLA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plan9

Reaction score
HI EVERYBODY!
Hi Dr. Nick

I'm not just new to the forum, I'm new to brewing.
I just cracked open my first homebrew, and I'm very pleased.

I'm 30 and live in the Orlando area. My Girlfriend's dad, and a couple of my friends brew, so now I'm into it.

Don't know what else to say, but I'll be talking to all of ya'll.

Oh yeah, if your on it...
http://www.myspace.com/plannine

Welcome!

@Virtuous
You are def not by yourself. There a quite a few ppl out here ... there is even a home brew club along the coast.

-Dan- said:
Welcome!

@Virtuous
You are def not by yourself. There a quite a few ppl out here ... there is even a home brew club along the coast.

Actually went to my first SAAZ meeting today. Seemed like a nice group of folks.

Hey guys. A friend and I are trying to get together a beer tasting and BBQ on April 19th. We will have it at one of our houses in Mt. Dora FL, drop me a line at [email protected] if you are interested!

welcome dude, i am from orlando also, just moved up to alabama for 2 years to finish up school cant wait to get back down there

Aust1227 said:
Hey guys. A friend and I are trying to get together a beer tasting and BBQ on April 19th. We will have it at one of our houses in Mt. Dora FL, drop me a line at [email protected] if you are interested!

Hey, that sounds good. I'm going to reply to your email also.

Back