• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 regs/ Nitrogen regs/ gas diverters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustynuts

Reaction score
Third FS post in the same day...now everyone knows what a Brew EQ horder I have been. LOL

I have:
1- Chudnow H/P CO2 reg great condition 25.00 Sold

1- tapright H/P CO2 reg great condition 25.00 Sold/pending funds

1- set of perlick secondaries with fittings 35.00 Sold/pending funds

2- 3way gas diverters with shutoffs for 20.00 each Sold/pending funds

2- 4way gas diverters with shutoffs for 30.00 each sold/peding funds

1- chudnow nitrogen/beer gas reg (not pictured) 25.00

1- box of 10 rolls, 3/8"X50ft copper (chillers for brewclub?) 200+shipping available

Misc parts such as 1/4" quick disconnects, 1/4" inline shutoffs, 1/2" and 3/8" swedgloks. If interested in misc...just shoot me a message.

Shipping will be 5.00 for a regulator

Thanks For Looking!

regs (2).jpg

will you part out less than 10 rolls of the copper? I just dont need that many. I could probably buy a few to make it worth it but 10 is a lot.

I would like to keep the copper together since it is packaged and ready to ship. If I can't sell the lot...I will put it out locally on craigslist. I just figured I would give a brewclub a chance at some real cheap copper first. If I change my mind and decide to break it up, I will be sure to let you know.
Thanks for looking!

i'll take a manifold. and maybe a secondary regulator... not sure if those a seperate though. anyway... sending you a PM

Zeekage, shipping to my "birth state" 02132 would be roughly 40.00 So that would work out to be 24.00 per 50ft roll. I'll even throw in some swedgloks for free. How can you pass that up! LOL just kidding:)

I have shipped out all purchased items...Thanks Guys...I will take a look at the deals that fell through and re-post with what's still available. I appreciate all the support I have gotten as I try getting rid of this hord I have aquired over the years. Will update this weekend.

If you have any 3 or 4 way distribs I'll take one. If not I would buy the shutoff valves. are they check valves?

Latest posts

Back