• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FEELER AD kezzer for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh-brews

Reaction score
Hey peeps !

I am going to be selling my kezzer. I broke down and purchased a used continental refrigeration keg cooler.The work is complete this is ready to leave my garage! if i don't get any hits after a couple weeks i will part it out :(

It is a Vulcan freezer from the 50s.
It is very heavy
It is on frame that has wheels
It is 55lx32wx52h

My buddy and I built the coffin box out of the ponderosa pine wood (sold at Lowes). It is stained and poly’d. The base wood has been primed and painted black. It has 1 inch Styrofoam insulation on the top and sides of the box. It seals up ok. It has a huge fan that circulates air. I have three temp sensors in it and the bottom never is 3 degrees colder than the top.

It does hold 6 1/6th barrels. There are 2 dividers in it that have coils in them. To run commercial kegs in the front you will want to get the low profile couplers, the standard heights are fine for the rear.

I won’t lie this thing is a BEAST! It costs 20 bucks a month to run. As it gets hotter outside you need to adjust the temperature regulator down. I keep it at 30 and right now it is at 41 degrees (it is 84 degrees where it is at). Maybe if it was inside a climate controlled environment it would be cheaper to run and be more stable. I hate the drip pan I purchased. I didn’t realize there was standard faucet spacing and we just did what I thought looked good. Short of spending 200 bucks I haven’t found something I liked better. The pan was like 30 bucks.

What it comes with:
6 way air dist. 2 have check valves. all for 5/16 line
All the shanks
I will provide 6 faucets that are used-no handles (sorry I am keeping my perlicks)
The full 20 CO2 tank .
primary regulator of your choice (taprite or chud) when you come pick it up and pay we will order a regulator and ship it to your house.
5 ft of beer line per shank and c02 length will be 20 ft maximum.

I would like to sell this for 180.00 bucks ready to run minus kegs and disconnects.I live in Augusta Kansas. I don’t have a trailer but I have a suburban that gets 10 mpg that will pull a trailer. I can rent a trailer for 35 bucks (for a day). I will need a couple people to load and unload the thing.

pictured is the tank that comes with it. it is a 20lb. i purchased it from a co-worker. it looks like it was last tested in 1999.it is is full. .
the facuets on the shirt are the ones it comes with. they are used stadard facuets. some are stainless some are brass. i have taken apart and cleaned them. they look like they will work fine. if it was me i would re-clean them before using.

I sell draft stuff on the side (from Foxx equip) and if you want to add better faucets or anything else let me know and I will get you a deal.

You can text me 3164612977 or email.

Thanks Mike Minnis
4010-keezer.jpg

4007-img00438-20100424-1342.jpg

4006-img00440-20100424-1342.jpg

4011-inside.jpg

4012-controller.jpg

4134-used-tank.jpg

4133-used-facets.jpg

4138-img00315-20110609-1852.jpg

Man, that is awesome. I'd take the drive but I don't think I'd ever get that thing in my basement. It's sweet though.

If I were anywhere near Kansas, you'd be counting cash and wondering where your Keezer went. Sweet, very sweet.

Almost makes it worth a 12 hour drive. Would probably do well in my 58-68*F basement year round, and would make a stunning enough addition to the bar to force me to finish it.

Back