Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J-Malone $25.48

Maffewl $121.44

J-Calisi $31.23

Iffyg $12.74

bernerbrau $82.80
Carl Meirer $183.12
tnbrewer371 $29.97

Paypal keeps charging me even if I send as a gift... so I'm setting up a certified bank account. As soon as they post the couple of cents to my account so I can verify... you shall be paid.

Shall we take a vote as to who will be the last to pay, I know that Josh (tnbrewer371) is on his way over to borrow the mill and to give me some cash.

Shall we take a vote as to who will be the last to pay, I know that Josh (tnbrewer371) is on his way over to borrow the mill and to give me some cash.

Great idea...and then the last person to pay gets to supply all the beer when we meet to split the grain! :D

...oh yeah....$ sent.

Paypal keeps charging me even if I send as a gift... so I'm setting up a certified bank account. As soon as they post the couple of cents to my account so I can verify... you shall be paid.

Yeah, you can only gift money through your bank account, stupid.

_

who is left to pay?

also who would be down for a group barrel brew here in the fall?

2 folks aren't in yet, but as soon as the money goes from Paypal to my account we will order:rockin:

I am in for a barrel brew as long as it is something I will drink in the end:tank:

Carl just sent me a msg that he has 3 packs of wyeast 3463 the forbidden fruit strain with a manufacture date of Feb. He wants $3 ea for them and I am sure he can bring them to the grain pickup. Here is the description from wyeast's site A widely used strain in the production of Witbier and Grand Cru. This yeast will produce spicy phenolics which are balanced nicely by a complex ester profile. The subtle fruit character and dry tart finish will complement wheat malt, orange peel and spice additions typical of Wits.

Origin:
Flocculation: Low
Attenuation: 72-76%
Temperature Range: 63-76F, 17-24C
Alcohol Tolerance: 12% ABV

tnbrewer371, Josh, is the winner of the paying last. I will order the stuff once Paypal delivers it to my account, requested it early yesterday.

I'm going to be out of town Fri/Sat/Sun, but I will happily drive wherever to pick my grain up; I don't want to put anyone out. Sorry I'll miss the party though :/

I'm going to be out of town Fri/Sat/Sun, but I will happily drive wherever to pick my grain up; I don't want to put anyone out. Sorry I'll miss the party though :/

I will be happy to hold onto your grain until you are ready to get it. I could load it up in the truck and take it into work if that would be best for you.

Back