Reasons to drink BEER!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like brewing more than I like drinking, so often my drinking rate mostly depends on my current need for bottles.
At the risk of sounding like a touchy feely sort of yoga posing pot smoking,tie died in the wool, in touch with my feeling sort of weirdo...Drinking your own home brewed beer or wine or mead...Is like some sort of zen like total sensory experience. I don't drink to get drunk...(When that happens I fall asleep and can't have more beer) but I do often sit by myself...with the TV off, and just concentrate on the beer in my hand. The way it smells, the way it looks, the way it sounds being poured. It's like a good friend that hears you weather you are talking or not. It has kept your attention from the time you ran the first gallon of strike water, and it is not going to let you down. You are a good friend to your beer. You have made sure it wasnt' too hot or too cold, you washed it and kept it clean. You have fed it and babied it and bottled (or Kegged) it. and now it's your right to enjoy it.

Weirdo. Haha just kidding.

Latest posts

Back