• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ball Lock Corny Kegs in Pittsburgh, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
I have four Pepsi ball lock kegs for sale and may have a few more by weeks end.

The kegs have been cleaned, are in great shape, and the seals appear to be functional - all were pressurized before cleaning inside and out. No stickers or gunk on the outside.

The local HBS prices them at $49.

Asking $40 or best offer.

Email rpksale1 AT hotmail DOT com or respond to this thread. I only have 5 PM slots available, I prefer email or thread reply.

Located in Greentree near Greentree Road and Crane Avenue.

Ma23456 - I have eight kegs left. All eight are in great shape. How many are you interested in?

The kegs are in Greentree, PA.

hawgwild81/Naturallight16oz - I don't have the ability to ship the kegs at this time. They are in my fathers garage in PGH PA, I am in Las Veags, NV.

I should have stipulated local pickup.

I would like getting 2-3 of them to start, would you consider shipping them
I'm in Morgantown Wv

I don't have the ability to ship the kegs at this time. They are in my fathers garage in PGH PA, I am in Las Veags, NV.

I could travel to pgh if needed if it becomes a gReat price.. As long as people stop being aholes and try to take them learn some basic courtesy

I just picked these up, thanks ultravista. Your dad is a nice guy! Ma23456 I would offer to sell you a couple but Im an ashhole and the price isnt so great.

kpr121 - you are welcome, and thank you for taking them off my hands.

That's it, kegs are all gone!

You could have tapped my fathers belly, I would guess he's hold about 15 gallons of beer in there. Too bad it's Keystone and other cheap as$ stuff.

Hey ultra, those 5 kegs that were still full with soda - any idea how long they've been sitting? I've been throwing around the idea of setting up a dedicated soda tap and if the contents are rather fresh I may just dispense them as opposed to dumping.

Back