Hop Vine Western Shirts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
I know we've all seen them. Some may even be lucky to already own one. Prior to today I thought they were only available in black (which I own one of). But I've discovered they are also available in Putty (cream, khaki. See photo below). These shirts have always been made by Rockmount Ranch Wear out of Denver, CO and their availability has been spotty at best. And the workmanship is high class!! Problem is Rockmount doesn't have these sitting on a shelf somewhere ready to fill orders, especially the previously retired putty version.

That's where you all come in. They require a minimum order of 60 shirts to produce a new run. I'm here to gage interest to see if we can gather at least 60 pre-orders. Here are the details as I have them now...

- $85/shirt. No discount for bulk orders.
- Price doesn't include shipping, to me, or from me to you once I have the shirts. I say plan for at most $10 additional. But it will probably be less.
- 3 to 4 month wait time right now.
- Sizes available are SM - XXL

I'm not asking for money just yet. More want to see if we can even get up to 60. Post here if you are SERIOUS about wanting one of these beautiful shirts. Once/if we get to 60 I'll start working out details for payment, etc.

scaled.php

I own a black one. I paid $70 cash at a beer fest. It's VERY loud, but the shirt is extremely well made. If you can wear it, it's a very good shirt. I figured i could have it to wear at future beer fests, preferably in the winter as the material is heavy.

Good luck getting it together. Check out the online store for Great Divide. They sell them cheap there as well. (not to sway your potential group buy)

@fineexampl Great Divide gets them from the same producer. Sadly, since GD placed their last order the prices of the shirts have gone up. I spoke at length with Rockmount about this. So yeah, if you like the black, go for it with GD. Otherwise even their prices will go up if they do a new round of shirts.

I am in for one of light and of dark if this is still on.

I have already tattoo'd the hops on, I might as well get the shirt!

Back