New Brewery with a new Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeonderdonk

Reaction score
So I have decided to call my brewery "Sun and Moon" after a book of fairy tales my father used to read me and my brother: "East of the Sun, West of the Moon".

I am a total photoshop n00b but have created a logo/label. Please let me know what you think.

3811918877_baa538aeb2.jpg

Not sure about beer name location, also going to add some border to the inner oval.

The updated version is light years ahead of the original. The only thing I'd do differently would be to give the text the same texture as the background. For the black text it isn't so important, but the white looks a little pasted on. Otherwise, that is a sold beer l'bell!

Great label! - I am not crazy about the texturing over the purple though, it feels a little forced. I would try and tone that down a bit, otherwise its sweet.

Wow - that's super impressive. I'd buy that. I agree with the previous poster about not texturing the purple (but keeping texture on the scroll that says "Master Thief IPA"), but other than that, hot damn!

When I can't decide what I'm in the mood for, I go for the old stand-by of picking something with a cool or interesting label. I think I'd end up walking home with a sixer of these.

Latest posts

Back