Marilyn Monroe Merlot Cabernet Wine Velvet Collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatGuyRyan

Reaction score
I am not that into wine so I dont know much about this but I found a local store that has a few brand new magnums of Marilyn Monroe Merlot. They are from 2002 and with the Velvet collectors box. They are selling them for about $40 each but on ebay and other sites these seem to go for $125-300 per bottle? Is this too good to be true or a good find. Anyone ever taste one of these? I got one and I am thinking about picking up a few more for gifts. Andy thoughts?

CE2CFC08-2AFB-4592-B31D-36E378C21ED0-1890-00000378D1971B1E.jpg

I am not that into wine so I dont know much about this but I found a local store that has a few brand new magnums of Marilyn Monroe Merlot. They are from 2002 and with the Velvet collectors box. They are selling them for about $40 each but on ebay and other sites these seem to go for $125-300 per bottle? Is this too good to be true or a good find. Anyone ever taste one of these? I got one and I am thinking about picking up a few more for gifts. Andy thoughts?

40$, good price. 300$, no not worth it unless you collect memerobilia.

Back