Teach a Friend to Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saboral

Reaction score
I'm working on rounding up as many newbies as possible on November 1st for Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day. I'm also inviting any other experienced brewers to join us here in Warrenton to help coach. Bring your setup. Experienced brewers going All Grain and newbies going extract. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I might move my group up there. Are you guys planning anything for the first timers? I'm having them use my original all grain equipment to make a batch. I had planned on splitting it and giving each a 1-2 gallon fermenter full, a basic capper, some priming sugar, caps, and a 12 pack of bottles. They would then be able to let it ferment at home and bottle it on their own and enjoy.

I really think a hop tasting would be good. I read an article about steeping hops to taste their individual favors, haven't tried it yet.

So we're coming down to the wire and the weather isn't looking great. Whats the plan at OBH in the event of terrible weather? Are we going to be able to move into the brewery floor?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back