• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fermentation chamber - Dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydub

Reaction score
I need to get rid of the fermentation chamber I built, as seen here:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/dual-zone-fermentation-chamber-166195/

I'm in the Dallas area, and this thing obviously isn't shippable, so I'll need someone to pick it up at the house. I'll sell it as is for $50 with the Johnson controller, or it's yours for free without the Johnson controller (but still with the fridge, home made controller and heating pad). It's still working fine.

I live about 2 hours from Dallas, I might could use something like this.

Were you able to hold temps well with this? Were you able to lager ?

I made it with the intent of lagering, but never tried it. I'm able to hold a corny keg at 45 degree in the left chamber, and the compressor only runs a few minutes every 30 minutes, so it should be fine for lagering.

Im interested but I live in Rockwall and work in Irving. Im swamped this week and leave for vacation on Thursday.

I actually live about 2 hours from you, so it would be a week or two before I'd be able to get it (I am making a trip to the area in a week or 2 I believe). If you still haven't gotten rid of it by then, I will buy the thermostat and all from you... You said 50$ right?

Orrin - I'm from Abilene and my family still lives there. Are there any homebrew stores in Abilene? I always find myself pacing around my parents house trying to think of something to do. My wife and I tried Cypress Street last time we were there since it was the first time I had ever heard that they brew their beer.

Back