GRAND OPENING SALE - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That code shouldn't be expired, I'm sorry for your troubles! Please PM me your name/order # and I'll refund you the 7.95 shipping!

cheers,

joshua

Same problem here last week and this week. Even called but was put on hold for 10 minutes and disconnected. :D

I am impressed with the quality of the kegs (ordered the converted pin->ball locks), and the fittings used for the conversion. Everything looks new, even the lid with the ball lock style pressure release valve.
Thanks again, I'll definitely be ordering more in the future!

Good to know. UPS tracking says mine will be here tomorrow. If it's as good as it sounds it's going to be, I'll be in the market for a couple more of them between now and May.

Just got my keg as well...very nice and still holding pressure!

Is the pressure relief valve on this converted keg able to be replaced with the type found on the native ball lock kegs?

I am trying to place an order but the free shipping code isn't working for me either. Is this promo not being offered anymore?

I am trying to place an order but the free shipping code isn't working for me either. Is this promo not being offered anymore?

Im assuming no. I pmd, posted in this thread, and even called ( was put on hold for 10m and then disconnected). No response from any method of contact.

Me too... went there because of the add. I am at 150 bucks on the add, but get not valid for promo codes. This thread should be closed if it's not valid any longer. (Not sure if it is because I have never ordered there before and it's just trying to make an account right now or what.)

Placed anyhow in good faith, since I have read many excellent posts about Keg Connection service.

/disappointed

I'm on vacation and apologize for not addressing any issues here on HBT sooner! The promo codes only worked from Valentine's day through that week (I'm on my mobile but I believe I even wrote "I'll leave this code up until the weekend" when I posted the promo codes). I'm sorry for anyone frustrated that they missed out on those codes, we're always cooking up promos and we'd love for you to take advantage of any upcoming promotions we'll be running.

For more info, please call the office line (I don't have the newest # memorized yet but this one will forward to the office) @ 512-805-3300 or call the owner, Todd Burns, directly @ 512-749-7713. I personally won't be able to respond to anything for the remainder of the week (until March 2nd) because I'm going into Big Bend National Park for some backpacking and literally won't have cell service.

cheers,

joshua

I tried using those codes but no luck. Have they expired? I'm trying to buy a conversion kit and although happy with you guys' new location in Texas, sales tax plus shipping...$20 I would rather pay on a Perlick upgrade.

I tried using those codes but no luck. Have they expired? I'm trying to buy a conversion kit and although happy with you guys' new location in Texas, sales tax plus shipping...$20 I would rather pay on a Perlick upgrade.

"The promo codes only worked from Valentine's day through that week (I'm on my mobile but I believe I even wrote "I'll leave this code up until the weekend" when I posted the promo codes). I'm sorry for anyone frustrated that they missed out on those codes, we're always cooking up promos and we'd love for you to take advantage of any upcoming promotions we'll be running."

Josh wrote this just one post before yours.

Just placed my order with keg connection for my first keg system... a double tap fridge keg system...no free shipping but I don't care, it was only 8 bucks to ship. Looking forward to it getting here.

Just placed my order with keg connection for my first keg system... a double tap fridge keg system...no free shipping but I don't care, it was only 8 bucks to ship. Looking forward to it getting here.

I also placed an order with KegConnestion last week and it is arriving today! They are awesome to deal with and I can't wait to unpack my new nitro system today!!

the thread got deleted due to some misinformation in it. we're working on a promo and will be publishing something soon! sorry about that.

cheers,

joshua

Cool.

Will you be selling any more KG801NP Converted Ball Lock Kegs soon? I like the lower profile.

Back