NNJ/NJ Winter Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Wino24 got the last 2 sacks left, but if there is still room I'd be down for

1 CMC 2 Row and 1 BM Pilsen

and if for some reason space opens for 2 more I would double that...

Probably opening a can of worms here, but would there be enough interest to fill another pallet in this shipment?

I would be up for 1 sack BM Pilsner and 1 sack TF Marris Otter if another pallet is added.

Paypal payment sent. Was the delivery date scheduled yet?

Edit: Duh, I guess you kinda have to pay them first

payment sent

thanks jomarky for running it and thanks frogman for setting up the loading dock

payment sent. sorry for delay away from the computer. trying to slay deer.

No problem Jon, thanks everyone for getting your payment in so quick, I'll be calling in tomorrow to get our order payed and I will update the 1st post with our delivery date.

**UPDATE** Our order is shipping tomorrow and is scheduled to be delivered to Anchor Rent All on Wednesday, December 6th.

Delivery site will be to Anchor Rent All (On Rte 17N, Upper Saddle River, NJ)

C

December 6th was Monday, yesterday. Is this being delivered tomorrow the 8th?

And is it kosher with the person receiving if the p/u doesn't happen until Thursday?

December 6th was Monday, yesterday. Is this being delivered tomorrow the 8th?

And is it kosher with the person receiving if the p/u doesn't happen until Thursday?

Yes thank you, the post was corrected. Wednesday the 8th.

That won't be a problem.

Anyone by any chance traveling back through or around Linden, NJ on this grain buy? I only bought half a sack of munich and if someone could save me a trip to Upper Saddle River I'd appreciate it. I could meet you at your convenience as well as throw in a few dollars for gas money. Thanks.

Anyone by any chance traveling back through or around Linden, NJ on this grain buy? I only bought half a sack of munich and if someone could save me a trip to Upper Saddle River I'd appreciate it. I could meet you at your convenience as well as throw in a few dollars for gas money. Thanks.

I'll be driving up the GSP from Sayreville on Thursday and can do that. Are you around during the day?

I can meet up with you, I'm taking 287 all the way up.

Did they give an ETA for the delivery, I'm going to run up and give my brother a hand when the truck comes.

Did they give an ETA for the delivery, I'm going to run up and give my brother a hand when the truck comes.

Unfortunately not. I e-mailed them today trying to get that but didn't get an answer. I will try calling NCM first thing in the morning to get our shipment tracking numbers which I'll post here. After that the best thing to do is probably contact Land Air Express directly for an ETA.

Bkov I was grabbing your grain right. I deleted the message and now I'm not sure who it was and where to meet them. Shoot me a message

I just spoke to the driver, he thinks he will get there in about an hour (10:30AM)

I'm heading up right after walking the kids to the bus stop tomorrow, probably getting there around 10am. Is there anybody I need to ask for or any secret handshake?

I'll be heading there after work today. Do we have to be there by a certain time? I'm gonna try to get up there by 7pm.

The grain is here. I'll try to arrange it by order. The hours are 8a to 5p. Try to get your grain today or tomorrow if you can. Just tell them you are here to pick up your grain.

Rob

the grain is stored inside and arranged by brand and type. When you pick up your grain highlight your name on the sheet. Friday should be ok but I wouldn't push it past that.

also if you split grain with someone, please bring a scale and some bags for your grain. Redalert I split the bag already with you.

Back