Fun with excel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwjester

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bunch of interesting things going on in my brew-life lately. 10 gallon batches, bulk grain/hops buys, double brewing sessions with a friend. Given all of that, I decided I really needed to plan everything out. I put everything into an excel book, but what was really fun was the container scheduling. Kegerator, fermenters, and cornies. I thought I'd share and maybe inspire someone else to plan out their year.

Calendar

Notes:
BY is my friend. Any containers with his initials are for him.
Anything that is blue means it is lagering.
The calendar is by week.
There is more to the workbook, but this is the part worth sharing.

Yeah, that's the weak point in the schedule. That's why I put one there that I know I'll be hitting pretty hard. I will (hopefully) be finishing off a couple of commercial kegs about that time, so I may use one of them if I need to.

Actually, I just noticed there was room in another column. Now I can relax and enjoy

Actually I was wondering if anyone had a "traditional" brewing schedule you could share... you know maibock brewed in october and tapped in May sort of thing.

Actually I was wondering if anyone had a "traditional" brewing schedule you could share... you know maibock brewed in october and tapped in May sort of thing.

There is one (actually saw it pop up on New Posts today)

Looks pretty good.

Question: Why so many white boxes??? :D

There's been a few "schedules"...here's just one...I'm certain the format will go flat. Just cut and paste into a word doc and tab some columns in...the column seperation is easy to figure out.

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Style When to%

Latest posts

Back