Best deal on Corny Kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbey

Reaction score
Forgive me if this goes against board rules, but does anybody have a lead on good prices for corny kegs at the moment? My sourse dried up :( .

Thanks.

Alan

Pin locks, right?

They sell pin locks and converted ball locks (pin locks with ball lock fittings). The $14 deal is for pin locks, but the conversion kit is ~$10, so $24 for a ball lock is not a bad deal (especially since it has brand new posts and poppets).

Cheapest place I found was kegcowboy.com , 5gal ball-lock $46.99 and pepsi pin-lock $39.99. Used of course, and you get to clean them. No shipping for me because their local.

If you can get 'em for $14, i'd grab 'em... i think he was referring to the conversion kit to make a pinlock into a balllock.

I don't see the pinlocks for 14. Was it a special?

No, if you go to their website, there is a menu option for "Clearance" kegs. Those are the ones they sell for $14 each. They are pin locks, no conversion kit. The conversion kit is $10 extra if you want a ball lock. Also, if they are sold out of the clearance ones, keep checking back as they appear every couple of days as the stock turns over.

The reason they are clearance is that the rubber handles are a little worn. However, I have a bunch and they are fine besides the cosmetic damage.

Found it... that's an awesome deal. if they're holding pressure i see no reason to buy 'em, going to be hidden int he kegerator anyhow.

shipping is as much for me as two kegs but the kegs are priced good 28 for the two kegs and 28. 67 for shipping thats crazy

brandonhagen1 said:
shipping is as much for me as two kegs but the kegs are priced good 28 for the two kegs and 28. 67 for shipping thats crazy

So get more than two. :D

their conversion kits work great as well. employing these kegs have allowed me to fit 3 kegs in my kegerator (as they are just short enough to fit under the bump out in the back of my kegerator).

Back