Greetings from Cajun HQ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquilegia

Reaction score
Hello fellow beer lovers! I'm Mark from Lafayette, LA and just thought I'd say hi. I've been brewing on and off since grad school (circa 1990), mainly extract (with occasional forays into all-grain), as I've moved around quite a bit, but just got a new mash tun for Christmas so I'll be exploring the wonderful world of all grain brewing all over again! This forum seems to be very active and I'm looking forward to learning/sharing with everybody.

Prost!

Welcome to the forum. You've came to the right place for an active community, and a place to learn and share.

Welcome Mark! You are in my favorite part of the country. A lot of my family lives in LeCompte, LA (south of Alexandria). Enjoy the new tun! There is no better smell christmas morning than barley mashing. Forget Folgers coffee and their commercial.

Thanks guys...good to be here. I forgot to say what brews I have in the queue. I've got a Count Chocula Stout and a Chairman Meow IPA conditioning right now and a Tonginator Doppel Bock lagering in the beer fridge in the Man Room. Thinking of doing a raspberry wheat (for SWMBO) after Christmas....just in time for Mardi Gras!

Welcome Mark. I'm just a little east of you. If you ever get to the New Orleans area, stop in at the brewstock and give Aaron a shout. So nice to have a full service brewing supply shop so close to home. Happy brewing.

Welcome aboard Mark!
Good to see another Cajun brewer in here.
Good luck with the new tun.

Back