Any generous artists?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donthoseme

Reaction score
Hello out there. I'm looking for some help on my logo. My current Zombie Brewing Co. logo is ok but not exactly what i'm looking for. My buddy Paul made it for me. If there are any artists out there who are willing to help i could really use a Zombie Brewing Co logo. I'm thinking maybe plane or with something like Undead since 2007.

Thanks for help all!:rockin:

Thanks to razyrsharpe i have one hell of a logo. Thanks again!!
ZombieBrewCo.jpg

I'm also trying to make lables for the zombie beers in my signiture and for a few of the ones i'm working on. UNDEAD (dunklewizen) and ZPA. Thanks again to all you drawing gifted out there!!!

Are there no artists out there who can beat the awesomeness of that zombie lable? Kudos again to razyrsharpe. Not the compliment the candy bar.

It's a challange (of which i get to use in my brewery because i can only draw stick dogs, and eveyone says they look like gay stick dogs. I don't know why gay? They're just stick dogs.)

Try making a zombie lable so i don't have to use gay stick dogs.

you might look in the vendor forum
there is a guy that does label/logo design that is very reasonably priced.

[email protected] is his email address.

i gave him a idea of what i had, and he switched it up alittle, and i am very happy with it.
only cost me $35 (which i would guess they normally run ~$50ish) and i got all different types of files (pdf, tiff, jpg, etc)

Those are all awesome! Thanks so much guys. I'm constantly amazed at the artistic abilities of people. I like the one that took my profile picture and made it into a lable. Pretty funny! Thanks again.

I think i'll compile all of the entries and then hold a vote to see which lable will be my ZOMBIE BREWING CO. lable!!!!! Keep em comming and i'll close for enteries on May 1st.

I have a pirate pic i want to use, but cant figure out those photo programs.
I live on the Fox River so i was thinking some kind of river pirate thing.

Very cool. I like the reaching out trying to get the drinker. That's the cool kind of **** that would scare drunk people. I like it.

Going to bump this up. Get your ZOMBIE lables in before FRIDAY!!! You could be the one that designs my brewery lable!!!

I don't really like how this came out but didn't feel like spending any more time on it :mug:

ZombieBrew.jpg

Back