gottalove craigs list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfish63

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just got back from picking up a nice little haul.
Six (6) Tap Keg System

There is even more stuff than in the pictures.
It came with a stainless drip tray for 6 taps.
5 regulators all together, the nitrogen mixer, a manifold with six outputs, the six taps with handles, and six sanke connectors. Way more stuff than I need.

I already have a kegerator but wanted to make some improvements. I like the wall mounted drip tray but never planned on using 6 taps. I guess I can leave 3 slots not used. There will be leftovers when it is all planned out. I now have a total of 7 regulators and the 6 tap manifold. I don't really need the 4 perlick regulator setup and I am not sure about the perlick nitrogen mixer. I really only need one more reg and half or the 6 tap manifold. I know for sure I will only keep one of the sanke couplers there are 5 of them and one of the old 2 pin style.

I already have a kegerator but wanted to make some improvements. I like the wall mounted drip tray but never planned on using 6 taps. I guess I can leave 3 slots not used. There will be leftovers when it is all planned out. I now have a total of 7 regulators and the 6 tap manifold. I don't really need the 4 perlick regulator setup and I am not sure about the perlick nitrogen mixer. I really only need one more reg and half or the 6 tap manifold. I know for sure I will only keep one of the sanke couplers there are 5 of them and one of the old 2 pin style.

Is that Perlick nitrogen mixer and a couple regulators, is that a forward sealing valve nitrogen mixer unit?
I can taste it as I like Russian Stouts requiring a mixed nitrogen tap.
Condition and price if items above become available? Thanks.
PM or email is ok, check on my name. Carl.....

Back