what are you drinking saturday 12/31/11?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking some of my cascade APA, very good beer, though more crisp and citrusy then I'd like for a New Years beer. I may pour a generic brown ale I made for my next brew.

Though I've had an apfelwine fermenting for a month, I'm very tempted to thief a glass out of the carboy with a splash of sprite and see how it is.

Edit-- Oh my god, if that's what apfelwine that hasn't even hit it's FG, much less aged tastes like then I can't wait til it hits 8 months which the planed aging time for it! Absolutely delicious!

Ha! Had a couple 5 Day Country Ciders. We were watching the CAN-USA World Junior game and the wife fell asleep around 9:30 (half an hour into the game), so I cruised on here until the game was over and watched Craigtube video's as the clock struck 12 here in Nova Scotia.

Happy New Year!

Would that happen to have been the monks in Philly? I miss the Philly beer scene, one of the best!

Bought it in TX, but apparently it's brewed for Monk's Cafe in Philly by the family-owned Van Steenberge brewery, just outside Ghent, Belgium.

I worked my way through a taster's pack from McAuslen. Blonde Ale, Scotch Ale, IPA and Oatmeal Stout. I avoided the apricot. Had a nice glass of prosecco at midnight and then capped off the evening with a couple of Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stouts.

Had 'Worthy Adversary' from Fulton Brewing, and a bottle of Dues for the midnight toast.

Unfortunetaly I had a strawberry margarita, raspberry margarita, vodka tonics, pbr, and kessler.

Had to throw my toothbrush away.

This is what happens when u leave your homrbrews in a different town!

Latest posts

Back