Headed to Charleston SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bashe

Reaction score
I will be in Charleston from Wednesday the 30th till Sunday the 3rd. If anyone want to go out for a drink let me know I will be out every night.

I was there in May again ... visted Southend Brewery & Smokehouse. I remember we had a good pale ale and the other samples were pretty good too. Food is also pretty decent.

Palmetto Brewing Co.'s pale ale is also pretty decent. They are also somewhere in Charleston

I was there in May again ... visted Southend Brewery & Smokehouse. I remember we had a good pale ale and the other samples were pretty good too. Food is also pretty decent.

Palmetto Brewing Co.'s pale ale is also pretty decent. They are also somewhere in Charleston
I'm just here to echo both statements. Palmetto makes a pale ale, amber, and a lager that I know of (they may make more), all three are VERY good - and can't really be found outside of Charleston (I've tried). Last time I was there, I threw a case in the back of the helicopter... I'm down to 12 left...

I like Coast Brewery and it is also the only local LHBS. They are small and don't bottle yet but have it available in select bars.

Coast Brewing - Charleston SC

They just released their Blackbeard Imperial Stout. I like their IPA and Kolsch as well.

Sorry I won't have time to get together, too much going on right now.

I hope you have a great time in Charleston!

Back