home brew starter kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrcomito

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a place I can get a decent starter kit for a decent price? Looking for quality components; stainless boil pot, glass carboy, etc.

Thanks for the links. I do not have a local shop. Nearest one is an hour drive. I will probably have to order online.

Thanks for the links. I do not have a local shop. Nearest one is an hour drive. I will probably have to order online.

Sometimes it's worth the drive. My nearest shop is 45 minutes. Took the drive, spent some time getting to know some folks and most importantly got some first hand advice on my brewing process, which I couldn't have done if I simply ordered online.

I got some great advice, help in selecting some new equipment, and had a blast.

I like the sounds of that. I will have to get up there and talk with the folks at the shop. That is great advice. Thanks.

I finally found a local shop near Ft. Myers, FL. It is in south Cape Coral. It is called Time to Make Wine. They carry basic brewing equipment and ingredients kits. I have not been yet, but I spoke to the person at the shop. She seemed nice and was quite helpful. Getting closer...

Well the kit is on the way. Can't wait. Just need bottles, caps, and ingredients. I think we'll start with something careful, any suggestions? We live in southwest Florida, so temperature and humidity are a concern.

In that case,a wheat beer might be right up your alley. They're easy & quick. & the bit higher temps (mid 70's) will produce the banana & clove esters they're known for.:mug:

Latest posts

Back