Call those Hog with my new Keg-a-Razor!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerberbb

Reaction score
Bought this off craigslist for $25. It was white and came with a single tower, co2 tanks, all the lines and regulator and theremostat. So it was an incedible deal. My buddies say I am a Gypsy because I always find great deals. Last week I swapped out the single tower for a dual that came with a stainless steel drip tray for $25. I gave the drip tray to my buddy Dave at the LHBS for $25 credit. So I look at it like I got a dual for free. I painted it red last week too, its now called the keg-a-razor. The paint was roughly $15, so I have $40 in it total, not counting the tap handle. The wife got me a custom carved tap handle for christmas, we both are Arkansas alumni. The custom tap handle she had a guy off www.etsy.com custom make it. If anybody is interested I think his store name is just custom carved tap handles.

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

Sorry, beg to differ. That kegerator is definitely more Crimson than red and that "hog" looks remarkably like an elephant to me.... :D

Seriously, major CL score---I thought I got good deals on there!

You know a Bama elephant would look really sweet carved up on basically that same color. I so hope they represent for the SEC, I seriously think Texas is gonna be a bloodbath.

There's enough beer-crazed Bama fans in this state, you could probably open a factory to turn those out. I hope they do well too; I never expected them to maul Florida the way they did. Whatever it was Saban did to get them ready for that game I hope he's got some more left.

Back