Beer Feedback KC Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstnate

Reaction score
I am looking for some feedback on my beers, if there's any judges or brewers out there. I live southeast of kc out in the middle of nowhere and an not able to get any usefull feedback from the locals. I haven't been able to enter any contest yet, though I don't think there are many in the area. Any help would be appeaciated

How far away from KC do you live? I live in the KC burbs and would be happy to trade some beers are get some feedback on mine as well.

I'm on the the other side of holden mo, about 45 min from lees summit

I wouldn't consider Holden the middle of nowhere. if you said Blairstown or Quick City, then I'd say middle of nowhere.

I grew up in Holden, live in Lone Jack currently. I could sample a few or come by some time, trade you a few (I got on an experiment kick in the last few months so mine are ranging from bitter to bitterer to just flat weird). I'll be doing some family get together stuff with the in-laws here in the next few weeks and should have a lot on tap so will be back in the area south of town.
Send me a PM.

If you want some decent feedback, bring it to the local homebrew club's meeting: www.kcbiermeisters.org. We have a lot of certified judges, and including National and Master rankings. You'll get a written scoresheet from members of the club, and you can keep it anonymous if you wish.

If you want some decent feedback, bring it to the local homebrew club's meeting: www.kcbiermeisters.org. We have a lot of certified judges, and including National and Master rankings. You'll get a written scoresheet from members of the club, and you can keep it anonymous if you wish.

I wouldn't mind catching a meeting, but I think an hour and a half drive is a little far. (Might go, will see) they don't have another meeting till january? right?

Correct, next meeting is at January. Or, you can (and should) enter your beer into a competition which is in Feb. You'll typically get better feedback (Judges spend much more time on your beer than we would at a meeting).

Heck, since you are local-ish, you should consider coming to the comp! We have a very nice banquet that Saturday night, with some of the best beer in the area.

Thechick, are you a member of the beirmeisters?

Back