Belgian Golden Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have been searching the net for a good golden ale or tripel recipe and seem to only find all grain recipes. Does anyone have an extract recipe of either kind? Or would be able to help convert an all grain recipe? Thanks in advance!:ban:

I have been searching the net for a good golden ale or tripel recipe and seem to only find all grain recipes. Does anyone have an extract recipe of either kind? Or would be able to help convert an all grain recipe? Thanks in advance!:ban:

I had good success with Austin Homebrew Supply's "devil's Brew" partial mash kit. My only suggestion would be to replace the candi sugar with Palm Sugar if you can find it. To me, it just seems to 'mellow' quicker than other sugars.

Plenty of Duvel recipes are just pils malt, hops, WLP570/1388 and sugar. You could replace the Pils w/ a combination of Pils extract & a couple pounds of pils mashed on your stovetop.

Back