funny one liner for San Diegans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
yesterday my friend and I went to trader Joe's in Hillcrest to get some lunch. the parking lot was packed and cars were fighting for any open space. he's getting really frustrated and blurts out, "Man I'm gonna get rear ended here!"

I was laughing so hard I started crying.

I think that goes for driving anywhere; idiot drivers are everywhere!

Unless you were talking about the sexual connotation; why would you do that, especially to your buddy!?!?

I think that goes for driving anywhere; idiot drivers are everywhere!

Unless you were talking about the sexual connotation; why would you do that, especially to your buddy!?!?

Hillcrest is the residential and commercial hub of San Diego's gay and lesbian community. he was talking about a car hitting him but the way he said it and the part of town we were in just made it really funny for me.

I hate that parking lot, I just go under ground, it usually easier to park down there. Though then you might get rear ended in the dark...

yesterday my friend and I went to trader Joe's in Hillcrest to get some lunch. the parking lot was packed and cars were fighting for any open space. he's getting really frustrated and blurts out, "Man I'm gonna get rear ended here!"

I was laughing so hard I started crying.

My girlfriend lives 2 blocks from there, so I'm laughing at that pretty hard.

Back