What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** it. It's all downhill from here.

Home brew Oaked Venus Rye Trap
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414103240.896896.jpg

Still not sold on my apfelwein (like my fancy stemware?) but my house is all torn apart, leaving my beer shrine our temporary family kitchen, so I need some hooch.

SWMBO is having hers from the kegerator cut with fresh cider and it's pretty tasty.

Finishing this fat jack.

1414103402800.jpg

Sorry but the aroma on this is incredible. Dar would say it's soapy because I dry-hopped with american hops (Cascade). From what I can smell, it's a funk bomb with a bit of citrus. I've never had a dry-hopped Brett beer and the combo works really well together.

My 100% Brett Pale Ale - Dirty Rotten Scoundrel

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414105058.270284.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414105977.953721.jpg hb ipa with home grown centennials and cascades. Good thing I have like 20 lbs of those in the freezer still. Glad I have 100 plants

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My worldwide beer experience is limited, so it was a fair statement. Older i get the less personal i take comments.

Ten fidy goes with even the LPGA. 3rd beer today after sweet stout and simcoe IPA.

Older does not equal better man. The brits havent done anything innovative since the ipa and its been even longer than that for the germans. The only creativity in european brewing is in the French speaking part of belgium. You live in the greatest country in the world for beer embrace that "borish American palate" the alternative is boring as hell.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414106043.944856.jpg
Mmmm if lovin American beer is wrong I don't wanna to be right.

Trying so hard to not go into the cellar and drink every ****ing bourbon county I have.

Qrumpfhpfpfpfpgpfp calls this an imperial nut brown. I don't. Love this beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414107603.705628.jpg

The hop yard is on my parents property it's 12 acres. The hop yard is on maybe an eighth of an acre

Nice. And my wife fussed about me planting 4 plants. She said it looked "ghetto" i told her we live amongst farmland woman and it's an agricultural product. Lol I do love that woman though.

you love walnuts, hazel nuts, and deez nuts. hell, you just love nuts!

having Alaskan's Pumpkin Porter.

Remind me to punch you in the nuts and throw you 25 yards when we brew together. :D

Well you said you were afraid you were going to empty out your cellar and since you're drinking that crap I guess you did

Ha ha! I actually like Sam Smith nut brown and oatmeal stout. Would I brew a mild at 3% ABV? **** no.

Roll Tide.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414108966.561174.jpg
First glass of my Champurrado Stout. Tasty. with a couple months of aging this is gonna be really good.

Back