PWB Bulk Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
I am looking for folks who want some PBW. I'm going to buy a 50# pail of it and add it to my bulk grain buy.

I'll divy it up 5 lb. bags and ship it anywhere in the continetal US via Priority Mail for $20 including shipping. Morebeer.com sells 4 lbs. for $19.95, but you have to spend $60 to get free shipping. The same 4 lbs. would cost $25.66 to get it shipped to me from Northern Brewer.

I'm pretty sure I could get 10 lbs. into the Priority Mail Flat rate box, so that would go for $32 including shipping.

You can pick it up from me in Austin for $12 per 5 lbs.

I'm passing all of my savings on to the group.

I have 20 lbs. left to move.

PM me if you are interested. First come first serve.

Why not one-step cleanser/sanitizer? I've never used PBW and I'm curious why anyone uses a cleanser that you have to soak 30 min. with.

Thanks,
Doug

UTDoug said:
Why not one-step cleanser/sanitizer? I've never used PBW and I'm curious why anyone uses a cleanser that you have to soak 30 min. with.

Thanks,
Doug

I would not clean my stainless kegs with one step. PWB is great on stainless and a 30 minute soak for a carboy is easier than using a brush.

Latest posts

Back