Let's see your homebrew in your favorite glass!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_mcarthur

Reaction score
My wife bought these earlier this year, Belgian Wit inside. I love seeing glasses full. Let's see um!

ForumRunner_20130903_223335.jpg

This thread is more about the glasses. If you notice both pics are of custom pint glasses. Let's see um guys, forget him/her!

Demus said:
Here's a good un...

Wow! That is an amazing photo! Gotta say, I wish I could learn to fly. What a fantastic photo if the brew was named along the lines of the plane!

On what page is your contribution Sweetcell?
i've contributed several photos to that thread, for example: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f85/new-post-picture-your-pint-285100/index43.html#post4270017

and i wasn't being negative. i was just pointing out there there already is a "post a pic of your homebrew" thread, and a popular one at that. nothing wrong with starting a similar thread.

if i was to contribute something to this thread it would be in those same glasses, as they are my favorite.

k_mcarthur said:
Is that a Mustang? Love that pic. And I'm not interested in paging through 100+ pages. Appreciate it though, let's see your homebrew instead of your negativity.

Was I being negative ??

Was I being negative ??

No, sorry I didn't quote right. I was directing that part to the copy and paste a link to another thread instead of copy and pasting pics of your homebrew. Your pic is awesome Demus, I grew up around private aviation.

Oh cool, no worries. The guy who flies it is a certified beer judge!! Ho cool is that???

Back