Wyeast 3522

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redweasel

Reaction score
Thinking of trying this in a Belgian Pale. Would it fit the style? I'm finaly getting good clarity in my beers and wanted a high floccuating yeast for this one.

Thinking of trying this in a Belgian Pale. Would it fit the style? I'm finaly getting good clarity in my beers and wanted a high floccuating yeast for this one.

Do you like LaChouffe? I believe that's the root of this yeast. I used it in a Belgian Pale, very good flocculation. Great flavor character, I was very pleased with the results.

It was early last fall, about 68 degrees or so. I 'm sorry I can't tell you exactly, all my notes were digital and I suffered a HD failure. No backup!!!! al my recipes too:mad:

Oh that sucks! This is the exact reason why I now print off a copy from beersmith to put in my file.

Oh that sucks! This is the exact reason why I now print off a copy from beersmith to put in my file.

And I decided to do it all by hand now. Eats up more of my ample down time and I feel a bit more connected to the recipe. Thank you Ray Daniels and Designing Great Beers.

Back