Finally named the brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpamDog

Reaction score
That right... After more than half a dozen brew sessions, I have settled on a name for the brewery (for now anyway.. who knows when the urge to change will strike)
So "Penguin Brewery" it is... now just have to come up with a creative logo and maybe a theme or standard/template label set up.

So.. what do ya all think?? good or no? Chosen mostly for my affinity to penguins. Its the only thing that seems to fit and feels right

SpamDog

bugs-n-penguin.jpg

Pen-gu-ins is practically chickens
8ball.jpg

Hoboken!!! I'm dyyyin again!
8bb.jpg

Skip to 2:28 for the Pen Gu Ins line.
[youtube]t0Y-lpsXQ-8[/youtube]

Also the 4:50 mark! Gold!

Ah.. Opus.. a comic strip.. that makes more sence.. hehe.. sorry.. I was at work when I read the post.. brain doesn't work so well there... now that I have a few homebrews in me, things are more clear

SpamDog

Thanks, ollllllo and orfy! Those brought me some grins! I used to read Bloom County every day. I wish Berkely Breathed was still drawing that one!

This was a label I came up with when I was going to make a "Penguin Pale". My photoshop skills are very amateur, but I never ended up using it, so you can if you'd like.

Penguin.jpg

ollllllo,

thanks for that, man........CLASSIC!

(BB fan from WAAAAAYYYY back!)

nucmed24 - I like the label.. its diffrent.. I may just use it..
I was thinking of doing either a Penguin Ice or Arctic Ice beer.. I have been playing around with some logos and beer names... I'm at work so I'll have to post them when i get home.

SpamDog

Latest posts

Back