What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JP me pronto! I'll have a hard time cellaring, I think I'll drink em.

There are a few. I think.

Yes please. Or a case of Wunderkind.

In Russia, the smartphone uses you!

Headed to you soon, theres been a La Roja shortage of sorts round here so when we found em tonight fiancee grabbed four.

Headed to you soon, theres been a La Roja shortage of sorts round here so when we found em tonight fiancee grabbed four.

Oh no! Shortage at the source! That's a good woman. Im planning on paypalling you for case of calabaze borealis when it's out. Pick up at NHC or send bottle shipper.

WesleyS said:
Well, considering the fact that you posted that you were having your first nightcap at 11:26 today, you're drinking slow. ;)

I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I felt buzzed when I woke up today. And I am buzzed as flocc now. My nightcap might be tomorrow morning!

Oh no! Shortage at the source! That's a good woman. Im planning on paypalling you for case of calabaze borealis when it's out. Pick up at NHC or send bottle shipper.

Any word on release date?
Edit: yes she is! A recovered BMC drinker. She grabbed em and headed for the counter and I said I need one for Gabe. She gave me a eff off look and said well go get one, these are mine!

Buck Foston, coming from a New York City guy. The Knicks are on. And the Brooklyn Celtics lost. Great day so far! Paul Pierce, FTL

Remmy said:
I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I felt buzzed when I woke up today. And I am buzzed as flocc now. My nightcap might be tomorrow morning!

Keep it going man! :D

Found this in the back of the keezer. Mmmm......Coffee in a can!

image-3554205519.jpg

Golden Road Brewing from Los Angeles. First time for me. It's called Wolf among the Weeds IPA. Dank, piney, resinous. Just the way I like it. Absolutely delicious West Coast IPA

image-2980135183.jpg

jonmohno said:
Until you try moonman?:mug: Im on the Oscar Blues Old Chub-right about now.Its part of my supper.
I'm just happy to get to drink it in Colorado. But if you want to send some moon man my way, I wouldn't refuse it. ;)

I'm just happy to get to drink it in Colorado. But if you want to send some moon man my way, I wouldn't refuse it. ;)

I rarely get it myself.Its a once or twice a year thing. Really good stuff though. About everything is great and for some reason spotted cow is probably my least favorate now from trying all the others.

Pumking, Avery Ellie Brown, Pumking, Guinness.
****ing Boston! I want to love them, even though I am a die hard Cubs fan.

Now Flipside...**** work tomorrow! :ban::fro::tank:

I'm not! Eh? Haha

He has been in Canada, if you know what I mean. :cross:

LOOK! Post 777! I'm gonna get lucky!

Oh wait, no I'm not. :eek:

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 11.47.18 PM.jpg

Pumking, Avery Ellie Brown, Pumking, Guinness.
****ing Boston! I want to love them, even though I am a die hard Cubs fan.

Now Flipside...**** work tomorrow! :ban::fro::tank:

He has been in Canada, if you know what I mean. :cross:

LOOK! Post 777! I'm gonna get lucky!

Oh wait, no I'm not. :eek:

Boston makes me physically ill

NB and Duchesse are no where near the same league, or hell even same universe! Glad you gave a real sour a shot

We're a bad influence for good beer

But for serious. I feel like NB had a skunked/infected beer and called it a sour Lips of Faith release. Honestly, it was last year, but I feel like I can still taste the ass sweat that it was. Then I buy this $6 12 oz bottle of Duchesse and my mouth is so happy. Not like late night with random happy, but happy happy.

Now I want to go try this other sour. $10 for a 12oz. I understand that sours are imported and thus the cost. Channel, do you brew sours? I feel like you probably know your **** about sours. I want to try more.

But for serious. I feel like NB had a skunked/infected beer and called it a sour Lips of Faith release. Honestly, it was last year, but I feel like I can still taste the ass sweat that it was. Then I buy this $6 12 oz bottle of Duchesse and my mouth is so happy. Not like late night with random happy, but happy happy.

Now I want to go try this other sour. $10 for a 12oz. I understand that sours are imported and thus the cost. Channel, do you brew sours? I feel like you probably know your **** about sours. I want to try more.

I do, gabe does as well, a few others here also. I'd say gabe knows more about commercial sour offerings than anyone I know. But if you want to throw your hat in the ring brewing one, we can help.

Can you get Jolly Pumpkin Brewery there?

I do, gabe does as well, a few others here also. I'd say gabe knows more about commercial sour offerings than anyone I know. But if you want to throw your hat in the ring brewing one, we can help.
Nah, just send me some. I'm lazy.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind trying. It seems daunting suddenly.

Can you get Jolly Pumpkin Brewery there?

I do not think so. I'm just outside Raleigh. I don't recall that name but I can ask.

Back