What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went out to look at these little fellas...

image-3266886250.jpg

and now found the bottom of the Phantom growler, I have...

image-2482685845.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Hey silly Billy do you have access to coffee bender?

Edit: or as far as that goes any Surly Brewing Company beers.

Mmmmm......Coffee Bender.......mmmmm........

No question you win today with that! But I think I'm doing pretty well for the week! :rockin:

Dark Lord phhhhhhh didn't anyone see me smash that Gandhi-bot ? .... ok ok you win! Very nice sir. Now I think I'll go take one more second rate pour off of my Keg of Ivan the terrible.

Just destroyed a zoe. I'm supposed to be cleaning the man cave and packing but it turned more into taking beer inventory.

Drinking a favorite of mine. Midnight maple wheat.

IMG_20130807_220404_zps786c5674.jpg

My coffee plant is doing well

You guys liked the view from my old place, check out the view from the new one.

20130807_120747-1_zps1a139aca.jpg

Channel66 said:
Just destroyed a zoe. I'm supposed to be cleaning the man cave and packing but it turned more into taking beer inventory.

Looks good.

I have a Zoe in the fridge that I need to smack tomorrow.

Channel66 said:

Nice view!
And my hate for you continues to grow.
:D

mcbaumannerb said:
Some local milk stout ... not overly sweet - pretty good!

I love that beer. Had it in Wilmington a few summers ago!!! Cheers!

Club meeting night. Some homebrew (mine and others). Then someone brought some New Glarus Serendipity back from WI, and some FW Double DBA. Back home, and just finished some of my Cream Ale that the clubmate who had it in a keg bottled some for me.

Channel66 said:
Haha I can't lie worth sheet. That's the summit of cadillac mountain, where I spent most of the day today. The new place is much nicer than the old one, but the view is a serious downgrade.

Hehe, I knew it looked too good. I need to make it out to Maine one day. It's definitely on my list of states I need to visit.

Hehe, I knew it looked too good. I need to make it out to Maine one day. It's definitely on my list of states I need to visit.

Let me know! I love to play tour guide. There are people with views like this one, but their last names are Bush, or Rockefeller. (Both have summer homes here) multi millions of dollars.

That view sucks @ss j/k it's beautiful I will make it to Maine one of these day's.

Epic's Denver brewery is now showing up in the local stores, this one, had it on tap last week during the roll-out, and to find it in a bomber, delish.. this brewery is on the path to landing in my top 10 nation-wide, not that my racking and stacking of craft breweries means anything to anyone but me :):mug:

Yes, I bumped the cheap android phone under low light conditions while taking this pic a few moments ago. I understand they have invented flash for cell phone cameras recently.

epic.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Some local milk stout ... not overly sweet - pretty good!

Picked up some Duck Rabbit Milk Stout when I was in Asheville last year. I agree, pretty good stuff. Wish I could get some more.

Channel66 said:
Let me know! I love to play tour guide. There are people with views like this one, but their last names are Bush, or Rockefeller. (Both have summer homes here) multi millions of dollars.

I'll definitely let you know if I make it up there. I'm jealous of my parents. They're going to be up there later this year. They're flying into Boston and driving up. I think they're going to hit Vermont as well. I'm going to give my mom a list of breweries to try while while there. I should have her ship me some back.

Went against common sense regarding drinking while sick and am glad I did as I enjoy my hoppy saison. I have never brewed the same style twice and I'm considering making the next batch another saison which would be 3 in a row.

Bear Republic Cafe Racer 15. Wonderful stuff. Huge citrus and resin. Nice balanced bitterness. Bear Republic, Lagunitas, and Russian River do such great work at an affordable price. I just wish other breweries (insert Three Floyd's here) would follow suit.

image-405956095.jpg

Tart of darkness then hb vanilla bean oatmeal stout then back to tart then to a beer geek brunch weasel poop edition. Solid black beer night.

About 10 oz of Oaked Old Guardian clone that didn't fit in bottles. About 6 months old at this point. Gonna use it as a New Years toast. Tasting fuc*!n delicious!!!

ForumRunner_20130808_013614.jpg

Back