delicious room temperature suds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubs

Reaction score
So last year I was out at a restaraunt around town (rock bottom, I think?) and they sometimes have a pretty good specialty beer. this one was served room temperature, dark as night, and tasty as hell!

I don't remember what kind it was but I really liked it.

so recently I just graduated from college and got a new job and am looking for something to do with my free time. so I thought about trying to brew some beer. but I want to try my hand a brewing beer thats supposed to be served at room temp.

anyone know of some good recipes? or if there is a name for what I'm looking for (besides tasty treat)

thanks for the info. and I agree most of rock bottom beers suck, but this was the first time I had seen and tasted a beer like this. so I'm sure there's better beers but this was a good intro.

cheers

I'd suspect it was a milk stout or a robust porter, they do well when cask conditioned. The only Rock Bottom cask conditioned ale I've had was a red & I told the bartender to dump it after a couple sips. Glad you had a better experience.

Back