Couch Surfing...Interesting...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to take a bit of a sabatical and start showing up at peoples' doors. I'll make my way down to North Carolina, then over to Texas, I'll stop in with Yuri and BrewPastor for a couple days, I'll tour the country. If you hear a knock on the door at 2:00 in the morning, it's probably me.

Have car, have carboy, will travel.

Sound good?

it was probably a good idea until CNN heard about it, now all those people will start getting robbed.

If I were single, I'd do it for sure. Makes it a little tough with a wife and kid, though. Great way to travel cheap and meet people. Probably not for everyone, but hey, if you've got the personality for it...

I've probably hitchhiked the US a dozen times and had a blast meeting helpful people along the way:mug: ... This would have been handy... Maybe for the next one:rockin:

One organization I belong to has been doing this for decades. Ever try to convince a French couple that renting a car in Las Vegas, driving to the Grand Canyon, then San Diego, then Disneyland, Hollywood, S. F., Yosemite, the Redwoods, YELLOWSTONE and back to Las Vegas in TWO weeks is a bad idea?

david_42 said:
One organization I belong to has been doing this for decades. Ever try to convince a French couple that renting a car in Las Vegas, driving to the Grand Canyon, then San Diego, then Disneyland, Hollywood, S. F., Yosemite, the Redwoods, YELLOWSTONE and back to Las Vegas in TWO weeks is a bad idea?
Yeah, I had a similar discussion with a German on the plane. They don't realize the size of the States.;)

Latest posts

Back