need soem SURLY on the west coast. lets trade what are you looking for from cali

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithturbo

Reaction score
i really want to get my hands on some surly brews. id like to try them all so im not picky about which ones u have. let me know what your looking for from the left coast. thanks

I can hook you up with some Surly. What kinds would you like?

I like browns, strong belgians (dubbels, trippels, quads etc.), porters and stuff like that. Not really a fan of the whole overly hoppy beers, but I like good balanced ales also.

Don't really know what I can't get out here from Cali, so name some brands/beers and if I can't get it here, I wouldn't mind trading.

nunyafnb said:
I can hook you up with some Surly. What kinds would you like?

I like browns, strong belgians (dubbels, trippels, quads etc.), porters and stuff like that. Not really a fan of the whole overly hoppy beers, but I like good balanced ales also.

Don't really know what I can't get out here from Cali, so name some brands/beers and if I can't get it here, I wouldn't mind trading.

Im interested. I'd just like try there whole spectrum maybe a 4 pack of each u can find.
I see most people looking for stone lost abbey firsestone pizza port lagunitas from California. There is a little local brewery that has a great alt beer. Or maybe if u really wanna be a pal, I could just trade u the surly for a box of your favorite beers with a little some extra. What do u think?

Just sent out a bunch to another guy in Cali, and all told it cost about $60 for 5 different 4 packs of Surly and $31 to ship it all out there. I might need to wait a bit to send the next batch, this tapped me out a little cashwise.

Back