Tell Me What You Think! aka potential logos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesioMedia

Reaction score
Hi,

So I finally decided on the name for my nano brewery. Three Sheets Brewery. So I had some free time and drew up some potential logos. Dont hold back tell me what you think.

All of the elements I can change around (ie. skull & cross bones, star wind drawing, and sails.) Fonts can be changed, colors scrapped, and the crest can go.

1)
skull.jpg

2)
star.jpg

3)
3sheets.jpg

I like all three, and I think you could rotate them on your labels and gear. However, the white outline on the text gets lost in the white background. Consider a black drop shadow instead.

I have an overly optimistic idea about the 3-sailed ship:

Make it look as if a pirate ship with three main sails is ripping through a simple crest design. That would ROCK!

:rockin:

Ok so I was playing around a little more and came up with this. I'm not sure I could do the crest with the ship bursting out but I'm gonna give it a try.

coat.jpg

erasmus_stout.jpg

I like the concept of that small ship alone in a big ocean - it actually conveys some emotions into the label, which is neat. I like that label quite a bit.

Back