cornykeg.com kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbear219

Reaction score
I've been shopping around. The LHBS has everything you need (double regulator, 5# CO2 tank, keg, etc) for $230. I'm not sure if it is a ball lock or pin lock though, forgot to check.

I found that cornykeg.com has similar kits for sale for around $170. Not sure what shipping is but assuming $20 then this would $40 cheaper than the LHBS. They have pin locks and ball locks, but the balls are converted pins so regardless of what kind you get they are all the shorter/fatter coke dimensions.

Here is the kit I am looking at:
http://www.cornykeg.com/catalog.asp?prodid=674157&showprevnext=1

Good deal? If I am thinking about converting a mini-fridge, should I stay away from the Coke dimensions and look for the Pepsi taller/skinnier dimensions so that I can fit two kegs in one fridge?

If I did a keezer, the Coke dimensions would probably be better since they are shorter? As usual, so much to think about.

Wow, that is a nice deal. Thanks for the link! The only thing is that I was kinda leaning towards ball-lock, but this price is good.

Back