Better bottle and bucket expiration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilldeath

Reaction score
Are there experations on these? I mean as long as I take good care of my stuff shouldn't it last awhile? If there is an expiration Can you estimate it in number of batches?

Nope. Just soak with Oxy or PBW immediately after emptying, then sanitize and dry. Don't stack them or do anything else to scratch them and you will get many years of use from plastic.

nope...I know one brewer on here who's used his buckets for over a decade, he posted on a similar thread last weekend.....son't worry about it, as long as you don't scratch them, it will last more than likely longer than you decide to brew.

Thx cause I find I really prefer to primary in my bucket and for the weight and risk BB all the way for me.

Revvy...it's 1 AM Central time...what are you doing up at this hour?

I'm going to bed. Gotta get up around 6 and head out toward OK...stopping o'night in MO at my brother-in-law's house so the wife can visit with her brother...

Don't know when I'm getting back to Sterling Heights...still on schedule for retiring in January...

Back