So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heating up the strike water for an all marris otter IPA as I type.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G using Home Brew Talk

No brewing but I did move my breakfast stout to secondary putting half on bourbon soaked oak chips. Man it may be the best tasting beer out of primary I've had. Can't wait for this one to finish up.

Brewing the King Czar Stout from Brewmasters warehouse weekly special. Will be my first AG batch so it should be interesting.

Kitchen Sink brew. Cleaning out the hops before my new order from hopsdirect.com arrives next week. I have just enough for a Nugget/Cascade pale ale.

Tuesday...weather looks good...kids will be at school. Perfect for brewing 10 gallons of warrior/Amarillo IPA. The last five gallons went in record time.

Just put together a coopers original pale ale kit wit a tin of malt extract and 250g of brew enhancer,

I no I'm not as hard core as most people on here as all grain seems to be the preferred method on here but has any1 ever tryed this kit if so wats your toughts on this??

Yeast is warming up for a nice batch of sweet stout tomorrow, should be ready just in time for cooler weather.

6.3% version of Arrogant bastard clone, third time I've brewed it and getting bored of it....

....oh wait, no I'm not, it's awesome!

Second time I did it, I used half simcoe half chinook, worked nicely but sticking to all chinook this time.

Newbee17... Homebrew is homebrew. No need to compare. Extract is perfectly acceptable and i have some ag friends that drop a kit now and then just to try a recipe out. Will still be better than your average macro. No experience in the kit you speak of though. Sorry

Just bottled two cases of special bitter tonight and it is amazing: wy1768 might be finicky when it comes to attenuation, but it makes some fine, fine beer.

Will probably be brewing some porter or ordinary bitter tomorrow. Maybe a mild, but it'll probably be some bitter.

Not brewing beer this weekend but still had to throw something in primary. Got a Cyser going good and strong. 4 gallons of cider, 9# orange blossom honey, and 12 shredded granny smith apples with EC-1118.

Bottles a Rye Ale with cedar and brewed a Pumpkin Porter yesterday. The house still smells like pumpkin pie!

Did an ESB last night and a traditional IPA this morning. Both partial mashes.

Did 10 gallons pecan porter Friday and just finished 10 galons Cali common. Busy!

Screw the cold stand closer to the burner!

I did 12 gallons of Robust Porter on Sat. Going to split it 5,5, and 2. 5 gallons will be left alone. 5 gallons will be oak aged vanilla porter and 2 gallons will be a chocolate mint porter.

I milled 12 lb 2 row canadian ...
Trying to make a session light ale but i am druk anf i used .5lb oat instad of crystal... whatever, it will still be beer when done. :)

How many awesome recipes were mad ed.by acident? Heheh

Just pitched a BlackHook clone on top of the cake from Airborneguy's Atonement Brown Porter.

Just pitched some wyeast 3522 on a motueka/Nelson sauvin Tasman Tripel. Course it's too hoppy to really be a tripel.

Brewed up another 5 gallons of BM's Outer Limits IPA W/WLP-001. OG of 1.076 should be a good Winter warmer.

kegged a local pressed apple cider, after brewing a english special bitter of which i took 2 mason jars to make my starter for my czech-mex from micro brewed adventures later in the week.....fffwweeewww!:D

Brewed my version of house pale ale:
11 lbs 2-row
3/4 lb munich
3/4 lb crystal 40L
1/2 lb white wheat malt
Centennial/Cascade/Amarillo
WLP001
5.7 ABV

Tried out my new immersion chiller. 135 degree drop in ~15 minutes with minimal stirring!

Just dropped an American Amber Ale in the fermentation chamber. Felt good to brew again... it has been way too damn long, my pipeline is entirely dry. Time to do some catching up.

I keep telling my wife I won't brew anymore this year, and somehow since I told her that I've brewed every weekend for the last month and have 3 more planned before years end... I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Just did a Belgian Imperial Stout yesterday and then racked a Dunkelweizen to secondary tonight to free up that primary so I can brew something else this week.

Been brewing as much as I can which is hard working seven days/three jobs a week, but that doesn't stop me. Bottle two batches this morning (190 12oz, 14 Champagne btls) and have everything in line to refill the four carboys, making a belgian dark strong (wednesday will be a double brew day-mash/boil one +mash another, boil in evening) for the cool winter/rainy months and getting a new lager stated-getting my bocks rolling for the year. Up after those are a Tripel & a Dubel (Friday, double brew day again). Saturday bottling day, renting a corker to bottle a batch of Dubel.

Brewed a Hoppy Bday IPA on Saturday for my bday, with Amarillo and Simcoe - split 10g and put half on Westmalle Hi Grav Trappist yeast.

Back