The Bread Bible

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caver95

Reaction score
I dont know who on this forum suggested this book but it is awsome. I made fresh bagles this morning. They are great.
Thanks to however suggested it.

I think I have seen Laurel recommend that in chat sometimes, so... maybe it was her.

We have a book, well I saw it on the shelf and she made some bread from it, and I believe she said a preist wrote it. I am curious now about that book and wil take a look when I get home. Thanks!

I've been recommending The Bread Bible since I got it for Christmas. I adore Rose Levy Beranbaum, and if you like this, you should also look into The Cake Bible if you ever make cakes. I also think she wrote The Pastry Bible, but I don't make many pastries, so haven't looked into it.

I'm glad you like it, I think it's fantastic.

I've been recommending The Bread Bible since I got it for Christmas. I adore Rose Levy Beranbaum, and if you like this, you should also look into The Cake Bible if you ever make cakes. I also think she wrote The Pastry Bible, but I don't make many pastries, so haven't looked into it.

I'm glad you like it, I think it's fantastic.

I have a slight addiction to sweets it might not be a good idea for me to purchase said book if I wish to remain under two hundred pounds.

Back