Sh*t..... what a mess.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Well you know... sun finally came out over here in Detroit. Obviously Thunder wanted to do out and play some and since the greater part of 6 months has been with me in recovery with a farly limited amount of ball time with Winter who would blame him right. Well its been raining for what... four or five days here so I had some trouble finding a dryish spot for us to toss the ball around. Ah... there is one.... (toss, bounce...).... (toss, bounce...)..... (toss, bounce...)..... (toss, splat) ... ummm.... hmmm... ummm... why did that one not bounce.....? Thunder come charging in, takes a flying leap for the ball and SPLAT!!! Water and mud must have went up a foot! Happlily comes back wagging his tail and drops the ball with a big smile on his face :ban: .... well..... your a mess already..... whats a little more.... (toss, splat)....

Just got out of the shower with him.... I gave up attempting to put him in the bathtub. Our apartment has a shower stall that we just lead him into and it works like a charm.

More exhausted then my first AG attempt....

HomerT said:
Snob....I never realized you were a fellow Detroiter....where abouts?

-Todd

Man I gotta be about 20 minutes from you! I'm in Northville! 9 and Taft area!

Small world. I used to live at 9 and Haggerty. Now I live at Maple and Beck (more or less).

-Todd

First hot day this spring, the greyhounds & I were done chuff'n & puff'n up the hill and we had just crossed through the elk hole in the fence, when Cougar decided he was hot and PLOP! into the area of the property kindly known as the swamp. Like he couldn't hold out for another hundred meters and use the wading pool? I hosed him off before letting him in the house. Nice thing about short-hairs, they clean-up easy.

Back