Nanobrewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone in Georgia, who knows or who has started one, know where I can get some information starting up a nanobrewery. I just started looking into it and I'm curious about the laws GA has one it.

http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/gacode/ Check out Title 3. I think the guys at Burnt Hickory are a nano. In GA a brewery is a brewery. The only exception is for brewpubs.

We brew on the north side near Canton the 3rd Friday of every month. We normally have 5-7 styles on tap. If your close come on out. We post the info on Facebook on our page, Reformation Brewery and we also send out email updates via our website reformationbrewery.com I'm not an expert but I've spent a lot of time looking at the GA laws for breweries. We are going to start a brewpub by the end of the year or early next.

I went on your website and facebook page. So what are you guys? I noticed you say on the site that you can't sell beer. Are you just brewing and getting your name out there and letting people try your stuff until you can get the license to sell?

Back