beer tools pro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnielsen

Reaction score
is this the best software for recipe formulation and brewing? ive seen a couple other programs out there but are they worth a try? beertools seems to be the most used looking around the internet and in magazines. im cheap i want to be sure before i shell out awhole 25 bucks for it :cross:

I've only been using it a short while but had decent success with QBrew. It is free and for the cheap it's worth a try before paying for anything...

I use Beersmith. I downloaded the free trial, and I liked it so I paid the $20 for it. That's all I've ever used, so I can't compare the differences though. Lots of people around here use Promash and seem to like it.

I went form Promash to BTP and I'm not going back. I like BTP quite a bit. It is easy enough for a beginner but you can control every aspect fo the brew day (and beyond) with it.

Back