Has anybody tried Founders Nemesis?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipperskip

Reaction score
I just had a taste of Founder's Nemesis this weekend. Fanatastic maple/bourbon essence on top of a strong Wheat Wine base. Even better than their KBS and Backwoods Bastard brews in my opinion, and they are some of my favorites! Well done Founders, keep up the creative brewing, it was well worth the wait.:mug:

Okay, now you've got to tell me where in Charlotte you tasted this. :)

It was a sample bottle from the distributor to a local pizza/pub who carries several Founders beers. They expect to have more Nemesis soon, the exact dates I do not know. The pizza place is across from the Cotswald shopping center and behind Wendys. That should be enough info without actually naming the place. Call before you come to make sure that they have it. This pub has a great beer selection and they have a strong relationship with the Founder's and Bell's distributor. They were one of the few places in CLT to get Hopslam on tap in a full 1/2 barrel keg. Lasted 7 days because they didn't have a tap handle and the locals were quiet about it. I have not connection to the place but I do live in the neighborhood. Come on up and we'll share a beer. Their manager said they are planning a Dogfish Head Beer dinner in mid March.

I love it. I picked up a 4 pack and had my second Nemesis yesterday. What a beer! Although I do strongly prefer the Canadian Breakfast Stout. At least they bottled Nemesis!

Yeah, have a couple 4 packs in the fridge and I've had it straight from Founders Tap. Unbelievably good stuff.
If you like IIPA's you gotta try their Double Trouble.

I wish they bottled the Canadien BS. SOOOOO GOOD!

They sometimes serve double trouble on nitro at the pub..I'll see if they have it this saturday after the winter beerfest.

Pat

Back