Home Brewer TV #31

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
Home Brewer TV Show #31 is now posted to our site. We answer some viewers questions about the yeast series and taste a couple of beers in the Tasting Room.

www.homebrewertv.com

I am always looking for good suggestions...

Gary

Ah this confused me because I thought it was BrewingTV :p

Another show to watch now, I haven't seen it before. What brewery is behind you in the video? I enjoyed your commentary. An additional bonus for doing a yeast starter (even if you don't believe you could benefit from it) is that you can verify that you have a good vial of yeast before pitching. Most places won't refund unless you do a starter first. I'll have to check out your previous shows.

I would like to see you do something talking about different types and brands of grains. I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) started out without access to various types of grains to taste or experiment with. It would be cool to see a video on picking out base grains or substituting one for another.

Great show as usual. The apricot ipa was an interesting combination. I imagine Kent Golding & the fruit as a late addition myself. Also,DFH reproduced a beer,the remnants of which & the recipe were found in a 2,700 year old tomb in Turkey said to be that of King Midas himself! They named the resulting brew Midas Touch. I'd like to see a review on that. The recipe is also posted here on HBT in the recipe section. I've put this one on my to do list!

Thanks everyone for your support!! I plan on doing segments on grain later this spring/ summer.

Homercidal, I think you can play the show from iTunes on your Droid.

Gary

31 Episodes Gary, that's fantastic. You've come a long ways, congratulations. I always look forward to watching your shows.

Thank you for the videos! I have been spending the majority of pre bed time neglecting the misses and watching your vids, lol.

I am so glad you guys are enjoying the show. Oh, and Adrian, pay more attention to your misses!!

Gary

I am so glad you guys are enjoying the show. Oh, and Adrian, pay more attention to your misses!!

Gary

:D She got a kick out of your response! I'm spending the majority of tomorrow with her. Although I am putting my IPA to the secondary and dry hopping it shhhhhhh ;)

Back