Masstoberfest 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see a pic of The Cup all set up in Daddymem's office in Town Hall.

"What's that?"

"It's an award I won for a contest I entered."

"Did my taxes go towards buying it? Cause it looks like something you people would spend my tax money on. No wonder the tax rate is so high here, with you people going out and buying yourselves huge, expensive trophies!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh."

Can't wait to see a pic of The Cup all set up in Daddymem's office in Town Hall.

"What's that?"

"It's an award I won for a contest I entered."

"Did my taxes go towards buying it? Cause it looks like something you people would spend my tax money on. No wonder the tax rate is so high here, with you people going out and buying yourselves huge, expensive trophies!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh."

Did you not meet me? Do you think they would put me in a Town Hall? My office is in the DPW facility in a remodeled garage space. If I drag my feet on the rug when I walk, I can still smell diesel fuel in the concrete below. First the cup MUST tour around a bit. Since I do not have a fireplace to set it on a mantle, I have placed it prominently on my space heater. The cup will make an appearance at our October 20th 2013 Spiced Holiday Ale group brew with the SouthCoast Homebrewer's Association (if anyone wants an invite, PM me, all are welcome). Then I have to measure the ceiling to file cabinet height...this sucker is a bit tall.

For the record, I do believe PTN scared my wife a bit. I won't tell you if it was his tendency to launch himself off his chair and onto the ground at random moments or his in your face description of the honor bestowed upon her husband in winning this most sought after award.

P1040354_zps84231b11.jpg

More photos...where are the people? Ya'll are good at playing hide and seek when the camera comes out. Or did I have too much of that Milk stout of NHWrecker's?

http://s237.photobucket.com/user/daddymem/library/Masstoberfest%202013

I dunno... looks kinda girly girl from here. Only things missing are the tiny Chihuahua under one arm, the Gucci purse, and maybe some gum being snapped continueously.

Back