What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another... and I agree this should be dubbed the "alcoholics not so anonymous" thread :-D

I THIRD! AND TO MOTION! haha

ended up going to the mall with the wife... and what do i see? the made in oregon store... i head in and always look at the beer selection, and notice a sign "any beer purchase receives a free pint glass!" so i look and it's between seven brides and breakside... so i bought this for $6 and got a free pint glass! SCORE :tank:

IMG_20130717_204359_218_zps9cfdf992.jpg

My Man's Ruin whiskey barrel stout. definitely one of the best beers I've made. Might try keepin this one around.

image-1586567634.jpg

rockbasementbeer said:
**pic of rail bender**

What did you think of it? Probably the best beer they make. I always wanted that brewery to make better beer cuz I lived there for 12 years or something stupid. But that one was the only one I'd buy.

My brick house ipa! ... well can't upload the pic! Keeps crashing. But I gotta say. My favorite Brew I have done yet. Amazing head..... guess I'm the only irresponsible one still awake. :tanked: . Time to work on some music. :rockin:

ForumRunner_20130718_005010.png

ForumRunner_20130718_005120.png

ForumRunner_20130718_005214.png

ForumRunner_20130718_005336.png

ForumRunner_20130718_005424.png

tripplehazzard said:
My brick house ipa! ... well can't upload the pic! Keeps crashing. But I gotta say. My favorite Brew I have done yet. Amazing head..... guess I'm the only irresponsible one still awake. :tanked: . Time to work on some music. :rockin:

Looks dank lookin forward to seeing one in that package of beers soon in the future. :mug:

Starbucks cos I wanted a coffee with ice in it this morning (it's nearly 9am).

They've started taking your name when you order here now like in the states, it's a right pain. My actual name is Graham (not particularly unusual, no?), but no-one ever gets it... Today I got "Geghem" or "Greghem" (hard to tell) which I'm pretty sure isn't even a word. I think she just made up a collection of letters that sounded like what I said. To be fair she was Polish so at least has some excuse.

In the states I got all sorts, usually "Grem" or some variant. Maybe I just need to separate the syllables up a bit but then I'd feel silly saying it.

If only I was called Tom or Jack or something monosyllabic...

Wish I could get a coffee about now. At least you don't say it like a pikey. I would rember that name. Actually I might name my first son that. Dwhat a great name. No foolin.

Coffee. Just so you guys know, I'm jealous! I can't drink anything, because I'm on call, and getting ready for work shortly. The up side is that my Roggenbier will have a few days to get better while I'm gone...

Prairie Puncheon is hitting the shelves, or at least coming out if it doesn't make the shevlves, in a few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled. You been buttering up the guys at the bottle shop with some homebrew? I'll hafta send extras for them next time. :D

Hey nozzle what you do for a living I run Cnc machines and have made quite a few motorcycle parts and a few car parts but your shop looks like what I really want to be doing the hands on ****. Not pushing a dam button and watching the screen lol here are a few things I have made oh and on the good ol' sweet tea now. I'm so pissed the blue racks in the last pic took me a week and a half to build and the dam company tossed them because they decided they didn't need them I was like wtf I could of made a crap ton of brew stands out of that metal. They were racks for holding huge rolls of rubber for roofing or some crap. And sorry for the long post guys carry on lol

Tool and die/fabricator/sheet metal stamper/welder. We make parts for Porsche and Mercedes and Barracuda Dodge Dart Buick Skylark.

Cold OJ this morning. It's just too damn hot out for coffee! By rule, I usually don't drink coffee in the summer time. Just the same as I don't drink hot chocolate...or hot tea...or hot...you name it. The colder the better! Except for the beer, then it's no lower than 54F!

Cold OJ this morning. It's just too damn hot out for coffee! By rule, I usually don't drink coffee in the summer time. Just the same as I don't drink hot chocolate...or hot tea...or hot...you name it. The colder the better! Except for the beer, then it's no lower than 54F!

I make my coffee extra strong and either drink it over ice or pop it in the freezer for half an hour. Tis gogo juice. But I'm thinking a Belgian white would taste great with blueberry pancakes this morning.

Tool and die/fabricator/sheet metal stamper/welder. We make parts for Porsche and Mercedes and Barracuda Dodge Dart Buick Skylark.

Make a short-runner for my VR6. :D I'll re-pay you with beer.

Stone Espresso Imperial Stout. Hands down one of the best stouts I have ever had. I was very surprised because the espresso beans really give it this dark, almost bitter chocolate taste. I was so rich and velvety and decadent...yum. Went out today and bought 4 more bottles to keep for a while.

I found out if it hits 100% and crashes the pic will show on your post. Its a pain sometimes because it fails even on wifi. Hope the new version fixes this problem on the phone

NIZZLE said:

Sweet we do alil die and stamp work but not much and it's all small stuff but ill take what I can get for now to get experience I didn't go to any schooling or anything so I lucked out on finding this place. Drinking some Lipton tea on my lunch break come on 330 ready for some beer

Sweet we do alil die and stamp work but not much and it's all small stuff but ill take what I can get for now to get experience I didn't go to any schooling or anything so I lucked out on finding this place. Drinking some Lipton tea on my lunch break come on 330 ready for some beer

Ya we do a lot of big and small stuff this is a front floor to a 911 Porsche

ForumRunner_20130718_125307.png

ForumRunner_20130718_125234.png

I'm on water for now.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130718_125211.png
    ForumRunner_20130718_125211.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 85
tyzippers said:
What did you think of it? Probably the best beer they make. I always wanted that brewery to make better beer cuz I lived there for 12 years or something stupid. But that one was the only one I'd buy.

It was ok, i still prefer dirty bastard if im going with scotch ale

1fast636 said:

Tap on the header of the first post you want to quote bringing up these options.

image-2625524562.jpg

Tap the box all the way on the left. It will turn the header yellow like this.

image-1668523305.jpg

Repeat for every post you want to quote.
Then tap the reply to thread arrow at the top right of the screen bringing up this menu.

image-1185372759.jpg

Tap multi quote reply.

TNGabe said:
Prairie Puncheon is hitting the shelves, or at least coming out if it doesn't make the shevlves, in a few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled. You been buttering up the guys at the bottle shop with some homebrew? I'll hafta send extras for them next time. :D

I'll keep an eye out for it. I haven't brought them any homebrew yet, but there's 10 gallons that I wouldn't mind taking them a few of. Maybe I'll tease them with a few bitters, and knock it out of the park with my Prairie Bomb clone that I'm doing next week (either that, or my Heady Topper clone that I'm doing the same day) :)

Edit: having a Blue Moon after a very long night at work (gotta stay on topic)...

LoloMT7's HB saison.

image-3821463163.jpg

I guess I'll add 565 to the list of saison yeasts I don't particularly like. I think it's well made, but it's ester forward, which I find cloying in a saison. It reminds me of St Feullien's.

Sorry that yeast got cooked. I'm out of mini ice packs, but I'll scrounge some up or just send you more plus some ECY with a big ice pack. Ill need to grow up more 3726 first though.

Back